Monday, February 21, 2011

Thanks for being one block from my home, Ace Hardware.

I painted the spare bedroom gray but it looked lavender so I went back to the hardware store and got a (much) darker gray. Then I had to go back and get another gallon because the darker color needed a third coat. The trim was beige-ish and I decided it needed to be white. So I went back to the hardware store and got white paint ($42 Benjamin Moore but from the mis-tint section for $6 because the handle was broken!) In between all that, I had to return twice for tape and another brush.

Today I went to the store for the 7th time because I ran out of painters tape again. Three employees greeted both me and Charlie by name. One asked when I'd be in tomorrow because he wanted to bring me the chocolate he got for valentine's day since he's allergic.

I'm thinking it would be easier to just move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment